HP offers a decent if not confusingly large range of Laptops. However, they do have options to serve every price point. This broad offering includes both business and consumer models.
- Great support: HP has great support and even pays shipping when you need a repair under warranty.
- Design: HP does good looking laptops. Amen! This is noticeable from the entry-level Pavilion range to the ZBook & Elitebook. Their machines are simply stunning
- Choice: HP has options, options & more options. If you want a notebook for work, a machine for some high-spec streaming or gaming monster worth £2k there's a HP for you.
- ROI: Some of flagship laptops underperform in terms of value for money such as the HP Spectre 13.
- Support: If you're looking for great web support HP isn't the best choice. Their reps offer incorrect advice and waste time in trying to upsell their subscription service.
HP is a fairly good bet when it comes to range and innovation. If you're looking for an entry-level machine the HP stream takes some beating. If you're looking for a mid-range value for money option look no further than the Envy 13t with its great design. If you're looking for something a little more high-spec then try the well-named Spectre (try the x360) with its latest Intel core CPU.
The company also offers the awesome "Omen" gaming line that saw a full-scale overhaul in 2017 and now caters for sub £1k budgets.