Who we are
Charging Angels is a trading name of Deliberate Digital Ltd, a company registered in England (company number 09866199; VAT registration number 226430139).
If anything is unclear or if you have questions or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com.
Types of data we collect
We collect the following types of data:
- Website usage data;
- Order fulfillment data;
- Data you share when you contact us.
Website usage data (cookies)
We use Google Analytics and other trackers to understand how people interact with our website. This helps us understand what's working and what's not on the website, and help us improve the website and the service.
You can opt out of this tracking without affecting your use of the website or ordering from us.
There are several options to opt out of website usage data collection:
- Decline consent to tracking using the banner you see on the Charging Angels website pages;
- Install the Google Analytics opt-out browser extension;
- Install a browser extension that blocks all trackers, not just Google Analytics. We recommend uBlock Origin for Chrome and Firefox, and AdGuard for Safari.
Please note that the browser extensions block all trackers on all websites, not just Charging Angels.
Order fulfillment data
In order to accept, process, and fulfill your order, we will need to collect data about you, such as your name and address and credit card details.
Some of this data will be shared with other companies:
- Our fulfillment partners. We work with companies to deliver products to you, and they will need to know who is the recipient and where to deliver.
- Payment processors. We give you several options to pay, such as the option built into Shopify or Apple Pay.
We would not be able to process your order or deliver items to you without this information. If you are not happy with us collecting andn sharing it, please do not place an order with us.
The order data will be kept on record to fulfill our legal obligations about your orders, such filing our VAT and taxes to HMRC, and fraud detection.
You may choose to email us or subscribe to our mailing list. When you do so, you would need to provide your contact details, such as your name and your email address. You do not need to contact us or subscribe to our mailing list in order to place an order.
For the mailing list, you can usubscribe any time and we will remove your details and stop emailing you.
Accessing/amending/deleting your personal information
You have the several rights under UK law when it comes to our processing and storage of your personal information. To excercise your right to access and amend the personal data that we hold, something the law calls subject access request or ‘SAR’, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
Shopfiy and other third parties
Charging Angels uses Shopify to host and serve our website, and also as one option to handle credit card payments. Shopify is a well-known and trusted vendor, and your data is processed and stored through Shopify’s systems. Shopify has several important privacy and security features:
- You can see that the Charging Angels website is served securely, shown in the browser with a padlock icon or similar in the address bar.
- Payment data is encrypted and meets the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). PCI-DSS is managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
You may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
We also allow payment through other services, such as Apple Pay or Amazon Pay. These third-party services will have their own terms and privacy policies that apply if you use them.
If Charging Angels is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners. We will inform you if that happens.